Frame protection specific to your Kona Process 153 (29 – C) model and size.
This model was in production from 2019 – 2021.
Sub-Models include CR | CR/DL.
Designed, engineered and tested with proprietary technology in Whistler, BC.
Your RideWrap Tailored Protection™ kit has the highest available coverage on the market thanks to a proprietary design process. Kits are tight to extremities with seams narrow and strategically located.
- RideWrap protection film is virtually invisible. Optically clear protection means your paint and Slik Graphics decals will be the center of attention.
- RideWrap protection film is self-healing. This means that minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day.
- RideWrap doesn’t like dirt. A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and is easier to clean.
- RideWrap protection film has with a 10 year warranty against yellowing and cracking.
- Never requiring removal and always keeping your bike looking great, a Tailored Protection™ kit is a unique selling point when off-loading your ride.
- RideWrap is available in either matte or gloss finish to match your factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed.
For more details about RideWrap™ check them out.
Please carefully confirm that this product is for the correct, model, year, and size of your bike. RideWrap Tailored Protection kits are specific to the features of the bike and if you choose a model, year, or size that does not match your actual frame, it will not fit.
Dont understand how to choose your model? Check out the RideWrap product selection legend. Still need help? just drop us a message.
Dont see your model or size? The RideWrap team is working hard to add kits daily. Put in a request for your bike.